Grove Oxygen Sensor Pro (Pre-calibration)
GGC2330-O2 is a professional Oxygen Sensor, which is precalibrated with the built-in MCU and temperature sensor. It features low power consumption, good stability, high sensitivity, and long life.
We've released the Seeed Gas Sensor Selection Guide, it will help you choose the gas sensor that best suits your needs.
- Pre-calibration(With build-in MCU and temperature sensor)
- High sensitivity and Accuracy to toxic gas
- Long life, low power consumption
- Good stability
- UART and analog voltage signal output
GGC2330 is a general-purpose and high-performance gas module with electrochemical gas sensors. It uses three electrodes, an electrochemical gas sensor, and a high-performance microprocessor. By installing the different gas sensors, the module could detect relevant gas.
Grove - Oxygen Sensor Pro(GGC2330-O2) is an enhanced version of Grove - Oxygen Sensor(GG2020-O2), Compared to the Grove - Oxygen Sensor(GG2020-O2), It has a built-in temperature sensor to make temperature compensation, which can correct the measurement error caused by the temperature difference and make the measurement more accurate. On top of that, it is equipped with a high-performance microprocessor, which allows it to have digital output and analog voltage output capabilities at the same time, making the sensor easier to use and calibrate and shorten the development period.
- Attention to the module should avoid contact with organic solvents (including silica gel and other adhesives), paints, chemicals, oils, and high concentration gases.
- The module must not be subjected to excessive impact or vibration
- The module should be preheated for more than 5 minutes for the first time, and it is recommended to preheat for more than 24 hours if the module is not used for a long time.
- Do not install the module in a strong air convection environment.
- Do not place the mold in a high concentration of organic gas for a long time.
|ReOperating Voltage||DC 5±0.1V DC|
|Operating Current||＜ 10 mA|
|Output||Output UART(TTL electrical Level, 3V)Analog voltage(refer to table 2 for sensor original amplifying signal)|
|Operating Conditions||-20～25℃/15～90%RH(no condensation)|
|Storage Conditions||-20～50℃/15～90%RH(no condensation)|
|Life Expectancy||2 years(in the air)|
- Portable gas detector
- Fixed gas alarm and detector
- 1 x 101020912, Grove Oxygen Sensor Pro-GGC2330 (Pre-calibration)
- 1 x Grove Cable